Wednesday, July 23, 2008

My New Job.....

Well, I know it's been a while and I haven't told you yet (here at least), but it's official....I finally got a job!!!

Okay, truth be told, I've had the job for two weeks now, but I wanted to finish the Road Trip series before posting it (and I was struggling to finish that.....so that's the delay).

I will be teaching 4th Grade at The Louisville Collegiate School in Louisville, KY. Yes, that's right, I'm staying in the States! I know, I know, some folks are going to be really excited (mom, dad) and others might be a bit disappointed (you know who you are), but I'm excited about this opportunity.

The school is a beautiful little private school in a nice neighborhood of Louisville, Kentucky. There are only three classes in the entire Fourth Grade, each having around 15 students. I will be responsible for teaching Math, Language Arts and Social Studies, which is an exciting prospect (considering Science is my weakest area).

School starts on August 21 and I have so much to do!! If you'd like to check out my new school, the website is now a link on the side. Check it out!

Dios te bendiga

4 comments:

Jenna said...

Congrats, Bill!!!! I'm excited for you!

Mike and Lianne said...

Hey Buddy, You can count me with the excited you are staying in the states group. Who would have thought Bill, just an hour away! Congrats.

the Albino Bowler said...

Howdy Mr Teacherman. I was reading your blog, and I noticed you are a wombat lover. How goes it? I just posted "KoaLa La Land" about wombats, koalas, Chewbacca, Matthew McConaughey, and me. Check it out. I think you'll appreciate it.
M-

Anonymous said...

so, today was your first day of school... time for an update, please!