Monday, March 31, 2008

My Machu......PI-CHU! (Bless you)

So I know that I've been back for a week and have yet to actually post anything from the trip, especially photos, so here you are....some fun pics from a beautiful country: a view of the scenic countryside

Dad and I in the mountains

One of the cathedrals in central Cuzco
The walls at Sacsayhuaman
The Fitzpatricks and myself at Ollataytambo

The classic view of Machu Pichu

Dad and I at Machu Pichu

(big thanks to Fitz for taking this one for me)

As I've said before, Peru is amazing. If you ever get the opportunity, take the chance and go! It's incredible!

Dios te bendiga!!



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice. Thanks for sharing. I'm really glad you guys had a good time. I'm looking forward to seeing the rest of the pictures.

AML

Mom

Anonymous said...

Wow, you have some amazing photos from your trip - and no doubt some amazing memories too. Hope to hear from you soon

Jude and Stu