Thursday, January 19, 2006

In the beginning.....

How does one really begin an online journal about their experiences? I'm confused as to where to start. I began student teaching yesterday and found that I'm lost in the whole thing. I don't really know what I'm supposed to be doing in class. Am I supposed to be actually teaching? Am I supposed to sit in a corner and just observe? I've decided to do what I think is right and I'm up and assisting the students as much as possible.
As I've started student teaching, I've also found out about an Overseas job fair that is in two weeks. After much stress and a ton of help from some great people (thanks Susie, Alice and Holly!) I've managed to get all the materials completed and sent in a day before they are do. It should be processed tomorrow and tomorrow night I should be able to start contacting schools that will be there. I'm looking to interview with schools in Europe and the Far East (Asia). For some reason, I really have a desire to go there and teach, I don't know why, but it's just there in my mind.
Other than all this fun stuff, I'm still living the single life, still looking for someone to sublease my apartment and still waiting to hear on Australia....seriously, I don't know ANYTHING yet. Hopefully soon.

--God Bless,
Bill

No comments: