Wednesday, November 21, 2007

My Thanksgiving in the Falls

Greetings to all! I hope this finds you well. I just wanted to wish everyone a Happy Thanksgiving! We are having a feast this afternoon at school and then this evening I will be leaving with two of the other staff members for Angel Falls. I will get to spend my Thanksgiving traveling to the largest waterfall on the planet....how cool is that?

We will be returning to Anaco on Saturday, so hopefully Sunday I will be able to put up some pics for you.

Again, Happy Thanksgiving!!

God Bless

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Thanksgiving Bill! Can't wait to see the pictures of the waterfall.
Deb

Anonymous said...

Happy Turkey Day! Have a great trip. I look forword to the pictures.
AML

Anonymous said...

Hope you had a great thanksgiving. We had 34 for dinner at my house :) As you would say...good times!! Thanks for keeping us up to date on your experiences - be safe...Kandi