Monday, October 23, 2006

My distraction......

Okay, so this week we are on a break fro Eid and I've had a lot of time on my hands. We leave for Nuweiba in the morning, so in the meantime, I've been utilizing a wonderful little website to help pass the time. If you are a huge fan of the original Nintendo (or Sega, Gameboy and some others), I highly recommend that you visit this site:

http://www.everyvideogame.com/

This is the website for Everyvideogame.com It literally has hundreds of original games that you can play online for free. I've been addicted to Mike Tyson's Punch Out and Super Tecmo Bowl lately. So if you get bored at work, need help procrastinating or are just looking to finally defeat that game that gave you fits as a child (Damn you Ghosts' n Goblins!!) check it out, you may just get addicted....again.

No comments: