Tuesday, September 25, 2007

My First Washboard Solo (intro....)

So this weekend we had our first Bible Study Fellowship (or as I refer to it, the Fellowship Jamboree). I was chatting with my friend Emily and she suggested a tambourine for the Jamboree. I thought, why stop there? Lets add a woodblock, triangle and a washboard. I played a mean triangle in high school and since then I've really been improving on my washboard skills and I'm not going to lie....I'm probably the best washboarder in Venezuela. Probably.

So Emily thought it would be fun for me to post a video of my rockin' solo from Sunday (It was around 10 minutes long, but I was just feelin' it). Unfortunately, we can't go back in time, so last night the Jamboree crew and I got together outside the school and had a bit of a concert. You'll see me, looking a bit different here (I have on a cowboy hat and a wig) but it was a lot of fun. The video is right below here....enjoy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OK, I couldn't open the file, but then it wasn't you, Right??
Dad