Tuesday, February 26, 2008

My Mis-Match.....

We are having a "Spirit Week" this week during our Read-a-thon. Each day the students get to dress up or dress differently. Yesterday was hat day, and a majority of the students came wearing hats or crazy wigs.

Today is Mis-Match Day and to be honest, I couldn't be happier. Many of the students look hilarious in their outfits (except for the ones that are, "too cool" to participte....they still have to come in their uniforms).

To go along with the fun, I have dressed up as well. I tried to dress like a famous picture that is on Dustin and Sara's fridge.....hopefully I'm close!

Dios te bendiga!

2 comments:

emily said...

I'm imagining you limping around because of the difference in thickness with your shoes...it makes me laugh!

Mike and Lianne said...

Nice look buddy. I think you really pull that off nicely. Adios -Mike