Friday, August 18, 2006

My Delay

I do apologize for the recent delay in communication from my end. I am still waiting for the DSL to get hooked up in my flat. I am currently hanging out at Erica and Kelly's flat, abusing their internet and TV.

Things here are going well. I have food now and a towel, both which are positives. I'm currently waiting on my flatmate, Alex, to arrive before I start going crazy getting things for the apartment. He gets here tomorrow and we start gearing up for school on Sunday. It should be fun.

Well, I'm going to run. I'm sorry for how short the last two posts have been. I promise to tell you about Egypt when I get my DSL connected.

Until then,

Bill

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Not to worry. The length of the message doesn't matter near as much as the content - you are OK. Have fun and enjoy. This is a great time in your life.

AML

Anonymous said...

Hey Bro,
I am glad you have a towel and some peeps to hang with. I have been praying that things would get off to a good start for you in Cairo. Keep us posted and put up pictures of your flat and where you are working once you get dsl, for us visual learners.

Jennifer VM said...

I believe this begs the question if it's a full-size towel or a mere hand towel. Inquiring minds want to know!

Anonymous said...

Hello Bill! Your mom has updated me on what's going on. Have a good time. I think of you often, (when I'm mowing my yard). Wish you were here.

Jessica said...

Hi Bill! Glad to hear you made it ok! I decided to try and get with it and start one of these...we'll see how good I am at keeping it updated! Of course my adventures in Tulsa won't be near as good as yours. Well, just wanted to say hi and I hope all is going well. Tulsa is good...still looking for a job, but I might have one on Friday! Take care hun!

Anonymous said...

DSL in Egypt seems almost as bad as Mediacom here. Skype me when the cable guy hooks you up.....Wow I just got a awsome visual of Jim Carey in a turban showing up at your door :)

William Flinn said...

Wow, so many comments, where to start???

1. Full size towel, I can't do the smaller ones.

2. No turbans here Mike, sorry buddy. But, picture Jim Carrey with a tan, black hair and dressed like he is during the karoke party and you've got it.