Sunday, May 07, 2006

My Curse....

I have been labeled as a curse to the Brisbane Lions, the local AFL franchise. I have been to two of their games and sadly they lost both of them. Jude has brought this to my attention and informed me that I will not be allowed to attend anymore games while I'm here! I'm a little sad about this, but I will move on. I will have to find a new team to cheer for, maybe the Magpies, because they have a sweet nick-name. There is also a team called the Crows, so I'll choose one of those two.

Other than that, the weekend was fun. I didn't really do anything on Saturday other than see The New World, the latest Colin Farrell movie that was more of a love story than I was expecting. I'm also curious about it's historical accuracy, but with a love story, any accuracy goes out the window!

I hope all is well back in the States. The munchkins are about to come in, so I must run.

Till next time, I'm still.....

.......Livin' the dream,

Bill

No comments: