Sunday, May 07, 2006

My Mistakes....

Okay, so Jude (one of my cooperating teachers) and her boyfriend Stuart have hacked onto the blog and informed me of some corrections that I need to make.

1. The song played on ANZAC day is The Last Post, not the Last Patrol as I had called it.

2. Stuart's name is spelled Stuart, not Stewart as I had also tried.

There, now that I have tossed those on here, I'm sure there will be many more corrections in the future, as my accent seems to be causing many difficulties. Just 5 minutes ago, I was arguing the correct pronunciation of the word zebra. I say ZEE-bruh. The kids say Zeh-bruh. We argued for a couple of minutes and when one of the students tried to draw it on the chalk board, it looked like some sort of chubby dinosaur with stripes. It was awesome!
Good times at Morningside.....

Bill

No comments: